Search our site:


Click here to find out how to become a totalnannies.com correspondentEARN EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR SPARE TIME AND BECOME A TOTALNANNIES.COM CORRESPONDENT!




Choose the stay you are interested in:



If you are a national of the EEC you need to get an E111 form. This form will cover you for all medical expenses you may incur whilst abroad. You can obtain this form from your post office or local health authority. This form is free of charge.


If you are not an EEC national you will need to take out a private medical insurance. There are some economical deals on travel insurance which also covers your medical expenses whilst you are abroad and will also cover you for any loss of luggage, damages to your personal belongings and damage to a third party and we recommend that you take out this type of insurance. On our main Paying Guests page we have links to  some cheap travel insurance companies.


totalnannies.com privacy policy comments disclaimer last updated 24/10/2013 06:58:27   .

Tel:+44 (0)20 85423067. Fax:+44 (0)207 1529598