1) The agency fee is
equivalent to £99.00. It is inclusive of all expenses. The agency fee
is due on application.
2) In the event of cancellation or failed arrival on the student’s
part the agency fee in no circumstances will be refunded.
3) If we are unable to satisfy the student’s request the whole fee
will be refunded.
4) The total tuition and accommodation fees are to be paid to the
agency within 60 days before date of arrival.
5) In the event of cancellation within 14 days from the start of the
course, tuition and accommodation fees will be refunded after having
deducted £143.00. In the case of cancellation less than 14 days before
the start of the course, tuition and accommodation fees will be
refunded, after having deducted 1 week’s tuition and 1 week’s
accommodation fees. In the event of cancellation after the course has
already started no refund will be given.
6) No compensation will be given for days when the school is closed
because of national or religious holidays.
7) The school does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to
students in any form.
8) Fees are calculated on the number of weeks of tuition from Monday
to Friday and accommodation from Sunday to Saturday morning. A week
started but not finished will be calculated as a whole week.
I declare that I have read and accepted the conditions.